CRM that Helps Your Real Estate Agency Stay Organized
Real Estate Agency CRM is a perfect solution for Real Estate Agencies who focus on properties (Instead of a project/development as a whole).
Built on award-winning Zoho CRM, it handles everything that’s required for you to run your business: Property listing, Capturing leads with their requirements, Automatic property matching and Generation of property recommendations, Handling every stage of the deal including offer and closing, Automatic generation of commission invoice, Tracking payments and Managing myriads of activities.
How Does Real Estate Agency CRM Help
- Listing Properties with all their Details and Images.
- Track Property Status (Gets Updated Automatically as Deal Progresses)
- Capture Leads from Website, Social Media, Email Inbox.
- Track Your Website Visitors, Chat and Convert them as Lead.
- Capture Requirement Details.
- If Lead is Interested: Convert them into a Contact and a Deal.
- Generate Property Recommendations Automatically.
- Send Recommendations via Email.
- Organize Site Visits.
- Upon Site Visits: Track Feedback against Each Property.
- Help the Buyer Select One Property from the Shortlist.
- Manage Every Stage of the Deal including Offer and Closing.
- Capture all Details during the Closing Stage.
- Track Commission
Generate Commission Invoice
- Generate Invoice automatically on the Seller and/or Buyer.
- Track Payment Status.
All Interactions in One Place
- Emails are Inside the CRM.
- Tasks, Events, Calls, Notes, Chat Transcript: All in One Place.
Reports, Dashboards and Automations
- Pre-built Reports and Dashboards.
- Powerful Workflow Automation Rules.
Subscription Fee: $35/User/Month
(Billed Annually or $45 Month-to-Month)
One-Time Fee: $997
(15 Hours of Done for You services / Additional hours @ $30/Hour)
Subscription Fee: INR 2100/User/Month
(Billed Annually or INR 2700 Month-to-Month)
One-Time Fee: INR 60,000 + Tax
(15 Hours of Done for You services / Additional hours @ INR 1800 + Tax/Hour)
I have just migrated to GoldenLion’s Real Estate CRM which is built on the Zoho CRM.
I am very impressed with the GoldenLion Team and their commitment to customize their Real Estate CRM to work perfectly in line with my process and to get me up an running as quickly and seamlessly as possible.
I now have a 360 degree view of my contacts, properties and related interactions. The saving in time and increase in my productivity will give me a fantastic ROI on my investment with GoldenLion.
I now have a cost effective platform to scale my business to its optimal level.
Great communication. CRM system came out as requested. Will come back for future additional work. Thanks!
Perfectly customized Zoho CRM to suit our Real Estate use-case. Great job by GoldenLion team installing and helping us use it the right way. Thanks a lot, GoldenLion!
Questions You Might Have
Which Edition of Zoho CRM Should I Use?
In order for the customization to work, you must be a subscriber of the Enterprise Edition of Zoho CRM.
How Much Does Real Estate Agency CRM Cost?
Real Estate Agency CRM is available at an One-time fee. However you need to pay subscription fee for Zoho Suite of Apps. Please refer to the pricing details above.
What's the Delivery Time?
We will deliver you the customized version of Real Estate Agency CRM within 4 Working Days.
How Can I Sign Up for Zoho CRM Account?
You can sign up for a Free Trial here. Note: this will be the Standard Zoho CRM when you sign up, Not the customized version for Real Estate Agency.
Can I Further Customize Real Estate Agency CRM in Future?
Yes. You can either do it yourself OR hire us at an affordable fee.
Am I Locked with Zoho?
No! Never. You are not locked into any long-term contracts. You can pay monthly or yearly, whichever works best for you.
I Already Have a Zoho CRM Account. What to Do?
If you already have a Zoho CRM account with custom fields, our customization will not work. It’s recommended that you create a new account and then buy Real Estate Agency CRM.
Can I Have a Demonstration Before I Buy Real Estate Agency CRM?
Yes! Of course. You can schedule your session here.
What Support Do I Get Once I Go Live?
You get 24/7 Support over Email from GoldenLion. Besides that you get support from Zoho via LiveChat, Email and Phone.