We are Super Excitied to Have You Onboard
We are looking for talented people like you who want to help our 400+ customers around the world use GoldenLion services to transform their business. GoldenLion not only provides you with the rewarding career development you are seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
Work on BIG Ideas
At GoldenLion you work on BIG ideas that not only help hundreds of companies solve their real-life business problems but could potentially change the world.
Work on New Technologies
At GoldenLion you get to work on the most cutting-edge technologies – on sales & marketing tools, business process automations, collaboration apps.
Serve Customers Globally
At GoldenLion you get to work with customers spread all over the world. This gives you the explosure on different cultures and how to serve them.
Current Job Openings
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with backend developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
Prior Experience: 1 -3 years
- Two or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Visual Studio Code
- Knowledge of Angular JS and WordPress is a plus
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Ability to work alone and take responsibility of the work assigned
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards
- Develop pixel perfect HTML files with latest web design trend
We have opening in our own organization for the position of Experience / Medium Experience Web Developers. Skills: PHP, MySQL, Ajax, jQuery, CodeIgniter, WordPress, Curl, Payment Gateway, API.
Prior Experience: 1-3 years of Experience
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, like HTML5, CSS3.
- Experienced in Shopping Cart, Payment Gateway, APIs Integration.
- Commanding knowledge over CMS like WordPress will be good.
- Experience in Frameworks like CodeIgniter or Cake PHP will be added advantage.
- Dedication to delivering high quality work and adhering to timelines is expected.
JS Library/Mean Stack Developer/NodeJS Developer
- Front end frameworks/libraries: React, jQuery, Handlebar, Bootstrap.
- Mean Stack: MongoDB, Express JS, Angular JS, Node JS
- Good to have: Backbone, Web pack, Babel, familiar with ES6 syntax, Unit test cases.
Prior Experience: 4 - 6 Years Experience
- Performance optimization
- Efficient, modular and scalable solutions for problems
- Efficient in creating various element within doc or infographic editor
- Break projects into simpler granular tasks, estimate effort required and identify dependencies
- Write efficient and readable code
- Should be highly self-directed, a strong individual contributor and a strong team player.
- Previous start-up experience or contribution to any open source project is preferred.
- 6 + years of development test automation experience
- Excellent knowledge of Python is mandatory
- Experience with Linux, such as Red Hat or Ubuntu and/or Windows
- Demonstrated intermediate knowledge of Unix shell scripting
- Strong understanding of XML, XSD, JSON, WSDL, and SOAP
- Excellent experience of a UI automation tool such as Selenium
- Strong knowledge of web protocols, networking, and systems
- Ability to refactor code and participate in iterative development
- Basic knowledge of open source tools such as curl, JMeter
- Medium to Strong knowledge of continuous integration and delivery concepts
Prior Experience: 6-10 Years
- Ability to create technical documentation
- Strong knowledge of performance, load, and stress testing
- Experience working within an agile development process (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.) from the test design, test automation, and execution perspective
- Ability to analyse and translate requirements and development stories into test scripts
- Strong working knowledge of QA processes and methodologies
- Strong knowledge of Cloud computing concepts
- Working knowledge of object oriented programming
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of SAAS based product will plus advantage
- API integration/creation with various third party.